Member and Artist Password Policy - Gatsby Enterprises and it's affiliated sites: iWantClips, iWantCustomClips, and iWantPhone.
Members and Store Operators of Gatsby Enterprises and its affiliated sites have a single point of access to their user account for iWantClips.com, iWantCustomClips.com, and iWantPhone.
All members and Store Operators that have access to these sites are responsible for choosing strong passwords and protecting their log-in information from unauthorized persons.
Gatsby Enterprises is not responsible for hacked accounts, as the site provides resources and adequate means to protect Store Operator's and member accounts. Artist and Member Password guidelines:
All passwords must include the following:
- At least 8 characters
- At least one letter
- At least one capital letter
- At least one number
Your password must be unique, with meaning to the Store Operator or member choosing it. It cannot be a password used for anything else. Meaning dictionary words, common phrases, and even names should be avoided.
A recommended password should be kept in mind as the following:
Choosing a strong password that's easy to remember: Pick a phrase, take its initials and replace some of those letters with numbers and other characters and mix up the capitalization. For example, the phrase “This may be one way to remember” can become “TmB0WTr!”.
Member Password Policy:
Artist Password Policy:
- Members must never share their passwords with anyone else.
- Members should take steps to avoid phishing scams as this is the most common form of security exploit online as well other attempts by hackers to steal passwords and other sensitive information.
- Members must refrain from writing passwords down for increased security.
- If the security of a password is in doubt– for example, if it appears that an unauthorized person has logged in to an account — the password must be changed immediately by the member using the password reset on the homepage of the site. Click "Sign-In" ---> Forgot Password". The member is obligated to communicate the situation to Customer Experience staff by emailing "CustomerExperience@iWantClips.com" with a detailed report of what occurred (the bullet points below are what should be included in the email or phone communication).
- Members may not participate in any form of "TeamViewer" applications, or sessions that enable another outside user to take control of their computer device. This is highly prohibited on the iWantClips, and iWantCustomClips, and iWantPhone platforms.
- Store Operators must never share their passwords with anyone else.
- Store Operators that have an "administrative assistant" and that share their account information do so at their own risk. Gatsby Enterprises does not assume risk for these types of account access.
- If the security of a password is in doubt– for example, if it appears that an unauthorized person has logged in to an account — the password must be changed immediately by the Store Operator. Once the password has been changed, the Store Operator is obilgated to communication to Artist Experience staff by emailing ArtistExperience@iWantClips.com with a thorough, detailed report of what occurred.
- Store Operators may not participation in any form of "TeamViewer" applications, or sessions that enable another outside user to take control of their computer device. This is highly prohibited on the iWantClips, and iWantCustomClips, and iWantPhone platforms.