Knowledge base | iWantClips

What counts as a valid form of ID to submit with my Store Operator Agreement?

A valid form of ID needs to be government issued as well as contain a photograph. Examples of this include but are not limited to:

  • Driver's License
  • Passport
  • State or Government Employee ID 
  • Military ID
  • Alternative Driver's License (Commercial, Chauffeur, etc.)

If you have a form of ID that you believe to be a valid form but aren't certain, please feel free to email us at with your inquiry. We will be more than happy to promptly assist you!